- Have “2-way conversation” Without TV, phones or distractions
- Ask what your child thinks about something and listen to the answer
- Ask clever, open-ended questions
- Can you compare this to something else?
- What is it similar to? How is it different from…?
- Where do we see this is nature?
- Why do you think that X happens?
- Discuss family history.
- Discuss your experiences as a student/child.
- Discuss current events in the news.
- Make comparisons to history other events
- Ask for opinions and why they formed them.
- Review the decision-making process – evaluate possible solutions, determine the best fit.
- Discuss current events in the news
talk about learning...
We want to hear your ideas... please use the comment section below to give us your thoughts.